ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:12:56 -0500
Great performance today by our beloved Black Bears, even without Mr. Damon.

I have a question about this Damon situation.  Is there anyone in the hockey
office (outside of the player himself) who tracks these things?  If so,
shouldn't someone have given him a heads up.

"Hey Derek, you miss one more Philosophy class and you are automatically
suspended."

??

They also might have added..  "Not that you would be dumb enough to do that
since it is the NCAA Tournament and all."

Maybe we should keep him on the bench tomorrow too?  Seemed to work out ok
today!  :-)  You know, superstitions and karma and all that.

-Deron