ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:49:15 EST
In a message dated 12/7/99 10:08:48 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Lets concentrate on BU >>

Yes, and EVERYONE, please - let's be certain to keep Mr. Parker safe so his
daughters will no longer fear for his health, life and safety when he
journeys up here to this unsafe hell hole.  Yes, one of them truly did tell
me that they are horribly worried EVERY time he comes here that their father
will be deliberately injured by this rough Maine crowd!  She didn't accept my
argument that the Alfond is one of the safest, most carefully managed arenas
in Hockey East, (an arena where, when her father had his canniption fit
several years ago, and then refused to return until Maine raised the glass
behind his bench, the folks here at Maine took his complaints seriously and
did thier damndest to comply so he'd feel safe.  This situation in marked
contrast to that situation in Amherst last season and OUR Coach).  Oh, well,
that Coach Parker has two daughters who love him shows all Irishmen have
their sweet sides.  As I recall, she didn't like my comments on his choice of
ties, either, but that is a different concern.

I think I can find my Parker Buster sign in the closet...

GO MAINE!!

Cathy Hart