EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bill Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 12:43:37 +0000
If you are using a Netscape browser it will usually ask if you want to
save to disk, which is the option I use.  Then you have to open the file
by going to the file menu in the upper left corner, select "Open Page"
and then locate the file by clicking on the "Select File" button and
browsing through your directories.

To simplify the process of finding the downloaded file, I created a
"Download" directory (Folder) where I keep such things.  Otherwise,
there are so many placed for the file to wind up it can be almost
impossible to find.

It might, however, be quicker to go right to the artist's web site and
view the image there, if this is one of the images posted on the site.

As a personal observation, I was quite suprised by the nature of the
images when I went to the website... frankly, I missed the connection
with the Canto.  Perhaps I'm just too literal.