EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:11:25 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2008 3:51:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

...  a welcome change for all us non-Americans.

On  2/11/08 2:04 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>  wrote:

> and  have commerce with all nations, rather
>  than telling them how to run their  lives.
Michael:

You said more in those seven words than most emails say in multiple  pages.
That has been one of the hardest sales to get across to voters in  this
campaign.  How in the world could anyone get excited about our other  candidates and
their warfare/welfare policies of hurting more people in so many  ways when
Ron Paul wants honest friendship and commerce with all nations.   Who would
have thought that a quote from the Cantos of Ezra Pound would have  generated all
of those good feelings among people?

Ron Paul has been saying the same thing in Congress for most of the  last 30
years and it falls on deaf ears, but he sticks by his words and doesn't
change his message with the audience.  Trust me.  If he can come up  with the
miracle and get elected, we the grassroots supporters will fight with  him to
convince Congress to implement his plans and make this a better world for  all
mankind.  Thanks again for recognizing truth and honesty in such a  wonderful man.
 Like Dr. Paul himself says, "It isn't about me, it is all  about the
message."

--Bob Bowen
Ron Paul in 2008
The only  Presidential Candidate