ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:11:48 -0500
I agree that Alfie pretty much didn't do a thing out there yesterday
afternoon.  My point although I didn't really state it was that maybe
the defense has been so good to this point that Alfie has actually been
the same goalie he has in the past it's just that we haven't seen it
with such a good defense.  And yesterday the defense had an off day and
that led to us seeing the regular old alfie...who knows...

As for Kariya's "should have been a goal" dispute from where I was
sitting, balcony right of the NU goalie it didn't ever go in on the
first attempt. It hit the post closest to us and ricocheted out.  As
for if the puck went in after that when there were like 3 players in
the net, I can't say cause the goalie threw the net off...but it's
water under the bridge now...bring on Dartmouth...-Jake