EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alexander Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 08:59:00 +0100
Fellow Pounders -

is there anybody out there in the EP congregation who cd offer me advice as to
how I cd get hold of David H. Hsin-Fu Wand's Ph. D. diss. of 1972, "Cathay
Revisited: The Chinese Tradition in the Poetry of EP and Gary Snyder" [USC]? I am
after this diss. for years now [and, as  we  Germans say, "like the devil after
the poor soul"], always in the hope that somebody might have seen it & cd tell me
more about it. I have to admit that I've never tried the microfiche way as I
still think that's a quite expensive one for a poor freelancer like yrs truly.
Or: Does anybody know how I cd get into contact with the author?

Robert? Have you seen it?

thanks anyway,

alex