ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:40:53 -0800
> Good game tonight by all of our guys tonight...especially that fourth
> line!! Gibson did well in net for the Huskies too!

Interesting observation considering the impressions that Dan Hannigan
and Larry Mahoney were giving on the radio.  They made mention of how
the line was matched up with Northeastern's top line and they were
having problems.  At one point late in the game Mahoney clearly spoke
up against how he disagreed with Whitehead putting that line out there
for a defensive zone faceoff against NU's top line.

They were also critical of big, "borderline" hits that Mahoney thought
they were getting away with.

What did you guys think?  The radio guys espoused that the problem was
that you had two smaller guys (Murphy and Greyeyes) and a guy (Lynch)
playing his first game at forward.

How did Lynch look?

---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]