ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:17:08 EST
StephenM wrote, in part..
>When was the last time that a Maine Goalie had two consecutive shut out
>performances.  I have been racking my brain, and I think it has happened
>before, but I can remember who or when.

Me neither, but back in November of 1995, BC came to the Alfond and lost
5-0 and 4-0 on successive nights.  I don't remember and don't have the
records, but my guess is that the goalie for both games was Blair
Allison.  Perhaps we should ask Dan Hannigan, as 1995-96 was his
inaugural season as Maine Hockey radio play-by-play announcer.  :-)

(The ME-Hockey mailing list was created in 1996, so archives of ME-Hockey
appear to be of no help in this quest).

cheers, wayne