EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob and Margaret <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:26:48 +0000
Hi Patricia, yes, still here.  Everything is almost finished - score
(parts) and extended prefatory essay both by Bob, and my chapter on what
happened to the opera from initiation to 1983.  In the meantime, I've
written on Pound's radio experience 1930-1936 - and hope to publish it
as a slim volume.  I would appreciate any suggestions on presses which
might be interested. Paideuma says they'll publish a part of the work,
which gives a background to the Cavalcanti opera (without duplicating
Bob's effort). But I don't know when that will be.

Can someone send this list the schedule of MLA Pound-related events
coming up at the end of the month?

Best, Margaret