EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:34:28 -0500
You know, I would love an audiotape of this play. Last year, the listerv passed out copies of Naxi tribesman playing their music in Lijiang (Drafts and Fragments)  Perhaps you can offer audiotapes to the list. I, for one, would pay for shipping, for the audiotapes, et cetera.

>>> William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]> 08/18 1:15 PM >>>
This play about Ezra Pound... SIXTEEN WORDS FOR WATER...
I enclose as an attachment for your information. If the center
would like a copy of the original published edition (Harper/Collins, 1991)
as well as an audiotape of Australian Broadcasting Corporation's
Radio National production, let me know and I will send them...
with compliments of the playwright,

Billy Marshall Stoneking