EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joe Finnerty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:02:37 PST
Messrs.  Conte and Ahearn:

I have posted your inquiries regarding Stevens the boxer/boxee on the Stevens List.  I'll
forward any responses I receive.

Joe Finnerty
--- On Fri, 13 Nov 98 09:56:41 PST  [log in to unmask] wrote:
Dear Stevens-Listers:

I thought you would be interested in a discussion underway on the Ezra Pound list that has

come to involve Wallace Stevens, the pugilist or victim, as the case may be.  If anyone on

this list has any anecdotes to offer, I'll forward them on to the Pounders for their
"canononical list of Stevens-batterers."

Joe Finnerty