EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:24:34 +0000
i came late to office life but found that a regular lunch hour gave me
an opportunity to read fat books slowly

so - in keeping with the times - i've begun on The Cantos

if no one objects i'm going to treat this list as my oracle - here's
the first lazy question

the initial pages read like a ticker tape parade of history - are
there fictional characters of Pound's own making in the Cantos - or is
every name i meet someone i could go look up on Wikipedia