EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:47:12 -0400
Can anyone answer this question, whether the work has been published
in full, or in articles? If you answer to the list, I'll pass the
message along, or you could answer directly to Ulmer. Thanks,
Sylvester

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:30:05 EST
>Subject: Akiko Miyake
>To: [log in to unmask]

Has there ever been a published work titled: "Some Aspects of
Romantic Irony in T. S. Eliot's Poetry (1909 - 1922) by Akiko Miyake?
Just as a point of reference it is a submitted paper for a paritial
fullfilment for a Master of Arts by Akiko Miyake in 1966 at Duke
University.

Thanks for passing on the info on the Pound Discussion.