EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Burt Hatlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:11:45 -0500
I was unable to attend the MLA this year, but I understand from Alec Marsh that that there was some discussion of possible Pound Society panels at the ALA conference in San Francisco, May25-28. For the past two years, Tim Redman has taken
responsibility for panels at the ALA, but Alec reports that this year Tim will be in Europe at the tim e of the conference. It is my understanding the Robert Kibler raised the possibility of a panel on Pound and Islam. Robert, are you out there?  Is
this information correct?  If so, is anyone else on this list interested in such a panel? I would be interested in putting together a panel on Pound and the poets of the San Francisco Renaissance.  If you think that you might like to join such a
panel, please send me a message to that effect ASAP. The deadline for program listings is January 30.

Burt Hatlen