EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barry Ahearn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:08:32 -0600
Since the discussions have temporarily abated, now would be a good time
to remind everyone that I am  stillsoliciting proposals for the Pound
Society panels scheduled for the MLA in Washington in December.  One of
the topics is "Transmitting Ezra Pound."  The other is "Pound and H.D."
So far the submissions have not been overwhelming, or even whelming, in
number.  For the moment, though, I am still holding to the deadline of
March 15th.

Barry Ahearn
President
The Ezra Pound Society