EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:27:14 -0800
Agree. 2 other cents: this is not only in writings but also in our social and political opinions.

Modern communications tools such as TV, radio and now, Internet, force us to think fast and to conclude what is wrong or right quickly. Instead of taking longer time to analyze information, we tend to eat them without a second thought. We think we are superior than those who don't have access to the information. But actually, we are influenced easier by the media.

Peter Bi