EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Timothy Materer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:11:47 -0600
>I've been asked where the Eliot list is to be found.
>http://web.missouri.edu/~tselist/tse.html
>Don't know whether it's any good or not.

It's pretty good, but it has had some trouble lately. There was an angry
and rather vulgar exchange which spoiled the tone for a while, but the
discussion is usually good and it definitely keeps one current on Eliot
scholarship. It's the busiest list I've ever been on with the exception of
the POETICS list. I'd recommend subscribing to it in digest form.

Timothy Materer, 107 Tate Hall,  English Department
University of Missouri, Columbia MO  65211
Fax: 573 882-5785
Modern_Poets-L: The Modern Poets Electronic Discussion Forum
http://www.missouri.edu/~engtim/mopo.html