EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Francis P. Gavin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:21:37 -0700
As seen on Stoneking's website:

 "Purchase Ezra Pound products from eneva.com"

I assume this is to accomodate all of our Ezra Pound product needs:

Ezra Pound coffee mugs, action figures, original recordings PLUS
Ezra-In-Da-Mix where the voice of our MC Ez goes mike-ta-mike and deck-ta-deck
with some of the NW Hemisphere's dopest-assed DJs PLUS authentic reproductions
of Ezra's baggies both from his London foppery periods, Paris and both early
and late Rapallo,PLUS the official Ezra Pound tennis racquet, (the only one
endorsed by the Pound estate) PLUS 10% off coupons for the new Ezra Pound
Trattoria opening this coming spring just off San Marco in Venice, PLUS
preferred status on reservations at the Albergo Ezra also coming next year in
Rapallo, AND if you act before October 30, you will be entered in the contest
for a small starring role in one of the three Ezra Pound movies now in production:
"TULIPS PLEASURE THE MAN", "THE FRAGILE CHAIR" and "DID I SAY THAT?" coviering
his life in London as poetry's perrenial bad boy, his life in Paris as
Gertrude Stein's most prominent furniture wrecker, and perhaps most
importantly, his life in Rome as an expatriate shock-jock. All starring Brad
Pitt. PLUS if you make a purchase before that 30 Oct, we'll throw in an
authentic Ezra malacca sword-cane, and a life size blow up figure of Ford
Maddox Ford with puncture-proof belly.

Yo Dawg!! Join the Pound Rebellion NOW!!

Don't JUST LIVE POUND!!! BEEEE HIS ASS!!!

(c)2000 Ez#CO. All rights reserved.