EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:59:13 -0500
Waste not, want not.  I am recycling some spam received from
Encyclopedia Brittanica Online. The link below contains an image of the
portrait of Pound by Lewis, for those who might not have seen it and for
anyone who might wish to refresh a recollection.

I like how the chiseled head emerges from the primordial flux at bottom
left. Is that a goat-foot?

/Pound, Ezra/. [Photograph]. Retrieved April  29,  2007, from
Encyclopędia Britannica Online: http://www.britannica.com/eb/art-15609

Regards
Tim Romano