EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:35:29 PST
Sender:
From:
Ellen Stauder <[log in to unmask]>
Burt,
Thanks for calling me.  When I saw your email, my interest was definitely
peaked and your call put the matter to the front of my mind and desires.  I'll
think of something in the next couple of days, try to imagine how I can
possibly write it, and then let you know.  It may be best not to contemplate
how to write it or I'll get cold feet, given my other obligations.  So I'll
think of a topic and a title and send it.  It was great to talk to you
yesterday.  Hope your writing goes very well this semester.  I look forward
very much to reading the first installment.  Ellen