EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:01:25 -0400
From:
William Pratt <[log in to unmask]>

 Dear Tim:  I had the same trouble trying to get the website, and I even called up the Corriere on the Internet to see if I could find what Luca had in mind.  I didn't find it.  Let me know if you do.

I've read your essay on Pound's Catholicism and found it quite enlightening.  It's too early to say what will be in the book that Caterina Ricciardi and I have begun putting together, but I can tell you in advance I'm glad your essay is in our file.  I think we are going to get a good book out of the Rome conference eventually.  Just be patient.

Trust all is well with you.  Best, Bill