EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:13:48 -0800
 Ya gotta luv it!!!
PM
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Romano
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2006-Jan-12 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Pound panel(s) at the ALA?

An old English proverb:  To euerie man his owne fart smells sweete.
Tim Romano

Robert Kibler wrote:

>   Well well well--I guess you are going to have to come to the ALA if
this panel runs, to satiate that curiosity! For my part, I prefer to
think of your (and Pound's) beaneries as sometimes capable of producing
thoughts of a more aromatic kind, and the overall enterprise as
investigating aesthetic and philosophical freedom rather than
petrification--but if I step back from the enterprise even a little, I
see your point.
>  Yet were I to step back too far, I probably would have to shoot
myself, so instead, will gulp some coffee, prep for class, and continue
to measure my works and days by the spoonful. Cheers, Robert K