EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:11:27 -0400
        I'd like to add David Gordon to that list. His work isn't
completed, a projected 10 volume poem, but "Outward," "Repairs," and "Rest"
are available from NPF. Parts of "Stem" have appeared in various journals,
including my Backwoods Broadsides Chaplet Series (Number 8). I'll send a
free sample to anyone who asks--send address backchannel. Sylvester