EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:54:06 -0800
Robert:

Since most netters on this mailing list know little about Confucius, I think it would be more interesting to
introduce some basic ideas of Confucianism than to conclude how negative it could be. For those who like Confucius,
this seems unfair. Anyway, Confucianism is not religion and we can share our opinion very openly,  in the same way
as we are talking about Bill Clinton.

Again, Lun-Yu is a short essay (a few hours to read) and everybody can get her/his own mind easily.

Peter Bi
http://www.card4you.com