EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:59:46 -0500
Peter and other Pounders,

----------
>From: Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Pound's politics
>Date: Sat, Jan 24, 2004, 11:41 PM
>

>> Charles (Wal*Mart shopper who loves all the bargains from China)
>
> I would have believed that "globalization" be a fair play, if low-paid
> workers, not merely low-priced goods, could move here and there globally as
> the goods.
>
> Hongguang Bi

Yeah, too bad we all couldn't live like the Hobbitses, but for the argument
go to http://www.mises.org/fullstory.asp?control=1429
Besides the whole country of the USA for over 250 years has been populated
by a constant stream of low-paid workers and how long do you think the
Chinese workers will remain that way?

Charles