EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Fabio Franceschini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:14:07 +0100
About Dante I'm not agree, as we are talking about which toothpaste EP used
it's important to me to know what Dante thought and did politically. I think
discussions on EP's life are really important but I believe that that
discussion was getting nowhere. I red e-mails concerning the different
meaning of the word antisemite. who cares. To understand EP and his opera we
have to see with his eyes and understand how he thought not loosing time on
steril discussion. And I'm  not saying to not talk about EP and
antisemitism, but to talk about it seriously.

About German people. U don't have to feel guilty about anything. Everytime
I'm in Germany I find you very repressed and that's so sad to me.

Last thing: you can't say EP never believed in fascism. He had proably his
own vision about fascism that didn't corresponde to the reality, but he
believed in it and he believed in his leader.

I'm not trying to run away from facts. Ciao

Fabio Franceschini