From:
Rich Boulet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:04:09 -0400
Hi All:

I am in the early stages of _considering_ digitizing a local newspaper.
Before I get permission from the publisher to do this, and find the funding,
I am interested to learn from your experience.  Could you please send me a
message if you have any direct experience or knowledge with/from a project
like this?  I am interested to learn more about indexing, etc. as I
investigate.  All leads appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rich Boulet

Richard Boulet