EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"<Margaret Fisher> DIGEST" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:24:35 -0700
Dear Listserv,

We have two items related to Pound's opera Le Testament:
1. The BBC has chosen to feature the /Le Testament/ broadcast of Pound's
opera as its choice to represent the year 1931 in its "90 Years in 90
Seconds" special series that marks the 90th anniversary of the BBC.

2. To celebrate, we will sell the opera CD at a discount. We have a
couple dozen extra audio cd's, now in digipaks and shrink-wrapped, that
originally were stamped to accompany the Le Testament facsimile edition
of 2011. This is the complete opera re-engineered and digitized, from
the 1972 Fantasy recording.
We will offer these to the listserv for $14.00 + $2 shipping each (US only)
For those outside the US, you can see the item at alibris.com
http://www.alibris.com/musicsearch.detail?invid=11275556758&quserid=SECONDEA&qtit=Le+Testament&mtype=M&qsort=&page=1
<http://www.alibris.com/musicsearch.detail?invid=11275556758&quserid=SECONDEA&qtit=Le+Testament&mtype=M&qsort=&page=1>

For more information, please email,
If you'd like these for holiday gifts, please contact us soon as we'll
be shipping media mail.

Thanks very much,
Margaret Fisher and Bob Hughes