EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:52:55 -0600
I am certainly out here, and would love to participate in a panel concerning Pound and Islam. I am deep in this topic now. If there are others so interested, I would hope we could make a panel of the topic. Thanks Burt. Robert

The person of excellence understands what is moral.
The petty person understands what is profitable.
                   "Analects" IV.16, Confucius

Robert E. Kibler, Ph.D.
English and Humanities
Director, Northern Plains Writing Project
229 Hartnett Hall West
Minot State University
500 University Avenue West
Minot, North Dakota 58701