EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:54:33 -0500
Thanks so much. I will look for it on Amazon in January. But i wonder if you couldn't share with the list some glimpse of your critical take on Pound in your book. Thanks, Robert

"The man of excellence understands what is moral.
The petty man understands what is profitable."
Confucius, Analects

Robert E. Kibler Associate Professor of English and Humanities
Director, Northern Plains Writing Project
Minot State University 229 Hartnett Hall West
500 University Avenue West
Minot, North Dakota 58707 701 858 3876