NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:00:10 -0400
NM is currently experiencing issues with the roaming process. This
means devices
who try to get on tempest may see the SSID, but can’t go anywhere, More
than likely because they do not have an IP address.

We are currently working on the issue. As an alternative, people can try
connecting to UMS-Guest for basic Internet access or continue to retry
their tempest connection until it comes back.

We will send out additional information as it becomes available.
Jeff
--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine