ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:49:01 -0800
what was it that did nt impress you?
I am particularly unhappy with the passing.  they are
passing just like it is JOhn Ronan's team all over
again.  Mostly to the backhand or to the skates.  To
Fittafy my last statement, though, once the lines are
solidified, I am sure the players will know how to
pass to thier linemates.

I thought they looked great against NU, I really did.
For the most part, they shut down Vitale, just like
Ouimette-Jones-Ricci, the Merrimack first line, shut
down our top line(s).
Trivia... can anyone on here name a Junior linemate of
Rob Ricci???  (i.e. who he played with in juniors???

answer down below....

Abdelkader, the kid who beat Maine at the frozen four
was also a linemate of this guy.....

wears 62  and leads the AHL in scoring right now.....

and the answer i

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs