ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:42:35 -0400
Gee Dan,

That Rutgers statement is bound to get you in hot water this weekend!

Now if Maine were playing Rutgers in football maybe they would have a
shot, but is anyone planning to attend the BC football game with Maine.
  I don't mind seeing Maine lose, but I am not interested in getting
whipped by the Eagles.

Less than a month to go to hockey season!

Bob Fitta '83