ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:22:28 -0500
I want to ask a question:

Is it a good policy to broadcast player injuries in this medium?

I know of some folks very aggravated by this, who have taken the trouble to
contact me with their arguments, which range from issues of privacy to giving
information to the enemy to charges of tabloid press!

I wonder how everyone else feels about this issue?

Cathy Hart