ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:07:31 -0800
8bit
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Funny I thought the same thing too watching that game.  BU was very
impressive and I did find myself wondering.. if Maine simply worked
that hard on every shift how good could they actually be?  I think
roster-to-roster Maine might have more talent than BU, but right now
they work harder for 60 minutes.

-Deron