EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dirk Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:04:02 -0700
Greetings,

I'm sending this to a lot of people but masking each person's name.

My apologies for the email you probably received with the subject line
"dirkjohnson invites you to join Mashable".

I was setting up my profile on mashable.com. The process gave me an
option to check my address book against people who already have Mashable
accounts. No doubt it was my error, but somehow I managed to send an
invite to join Mashable to every person and company in my address book.

Please forgive the error.

Dirk

P.S. Mashable is interesting, though.
--