EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Christopher Scott McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:02:17 -0400
Dr. Jones,
I am a graduate of St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, North
Carolina and hold a BFA in Creative Writing.  I have forwarded your message
to the head of the CW department there, Mr. Ron Bayes, who has a great deal
of information regarding the life of Pound.  St. Andrews sends a group of
students to Brunnenburg every fall to live, work and study at Ezra's
daughters castle.  When I receive any info from Mr. Bayes, I'll happily
forward it on.
Sincerely,
Christopher S. McDonald
SAPC '01