EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Walter Baumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:56:57 +0100
Dear Poundians,
When looking at  Burt's obit in the BANGOR DAILY NEWS  I read that Sylvester Pollet had also died, on 20 December. As acting director of the NPF he saw my collected Pound essay through the press. He was great to work with and I will always be grateful to him. In 2000 I also got to  know his wife, MaJo Keleshian. She is a successful artist and also teaches at UMO. I hope her creative work will help her to overcome her great loss.
Walter Baumann