EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:39:04 -0600
Hi Wayne,
   Send me an abstract. You are the fourth person to write since I
posted to the Pound list, and there is also a promotion in the MLA
newsletter. I would love to see a presentation showing Pound's
Confucianism through the glass of Japan. I lived and taught in Beijing,
and were circumstances different, would have happily spent 20 years
there. You might like Japan?
  Send me that proposal abstract! Robert K