ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:18:54 -0500
As of yet, the BDN web site does not cover any sports articles.  May I
assume that the major Maine Hockey news from the article is summarized
below ?
Are the full(er) details of greater interest to this group ?

Please remember, all of you in the Orono area, that not all of us on this
list care to (or are able to) subscribe to the BDN.  I'm not advocating the
posting of copyrighted articles to this list, but you can consider
summarizing.

>Today's BDN contains an article stating both Walsh and Anderson contacted
>HEA (Bertagna) Monday.  Maine and all HEA teams will shake hands after
>all games in the future.  See the article for full(er) details.
>
>Wayne T. Smith
>[log in to unmask]                    Old Town Landing

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be with the big club in Boston         ***