ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:04:48 -0700
I am not shocked that he is doing well and getting
assists at that level, what is shocking is the hooking
call.
he had previously gone 232 games ; )  with only one
minor penalty, and now ONE preseason game in the NHL
and he is in the box!

Congrats to Mike though if any of you ever had a
chance to meet him, or his family you would know that
his a a REAL class individual from a
"salt-of-the-earth" type family...

My kids wil actually be wearing LUNDIN jerseys at the
Mercyhurst series this season to welcome back the
Lundins.  one jersey will be a Mercyhurt goalie jersey
in honor of Matty and th eother is a game worn Bimidji
State jersey that Matt and Mike's dad wore in his
college playing days.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20072008/GS010023.HTM