ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:28:33 -0400
The rankings link you post shows Maine below UMass, even with the .003
factor. But UMass was a 4th seed, and Maine a 3rd seed in the Easy
Regionals. That is why I ask where I can see a list of the top 25, or all
the schools in final order. Maybe there is no such a list, since the NCAA
committee makes their own choices. In that case, all the rankings are
estimations, leading up to the final brackets announced last Sunday.

Anyone have thoughts on this?