ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:13:46 -0700
1.  How could WZON allow themselves to lose this contract?

2.  Maybe this will be good news for those of us in southern Maine who
never get any games on the radio.

3.  Obviously, if there is no stream that would be terrible, especially
in light of how I mentioned above that there is bad coverage in
southern Maine to begin with!

Looking forward to hearing more details here.

-Deron

http://bangordailynews.com/news/t/sports.aspx?articleid=147487&zoneid=23