ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
The Chesleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:09:15 -0400
Well, I've been watching, coaching, and playing hockey for about 50
years.  Well, only coached for three.  And I'm a Maine fan through and
through!  I don't give up!  Isn't that what being a Maine fan is all
about?

But what particulars make me feel this way? :

1.  I've seen this team play some great hockey this year and I know that
they can still do it.

2.  This is it this time.  The chips are all down.  Jim called it panic
mode.  I'd rather think of it as super high adrenaline mode.  I don't
believe that there is another team sport which causes as much adrenaline
to flow as ice hockey no matter what the level.

3.  Tim is a great coach.  Not perfect but great nonetheless.  How many
Frozen Four appearances has he managed in how many years as head coach?

4.  Ben will be back.  The team has shown great confidence playing in
front of Ben.

5.  They will be rested and healthy and ready to fly!!

GO BLUE!!!!!

Clair '71