ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kathleen Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:22:43 -0500
Woah, how did you know that!? Anyway. . .this is what I posted in response
to somebody basically telling everyone to leave the guys alone because they
played better than Umass. . .

You're right. Maybe they did play hard and it just wasn't obvious because of
the the style of game they were playing and really weird decisions (Hopson
on D!?!?!). When your defense isn't allowed to touch anybody, your forwards
don't check the guy with the puck, and there is never anyone in front of the
net for rebounds, and you allow several  odd man rushes due to forwards
playing defense, I guess it doesn't matter how hard you play. .