ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bill Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:16:28 -0500
>> Is there anyone carrying the games on TV this weekend ?
>
> NESN is covering Vermont at BU on Friday night.

On the goblackbear.com website in right column if you scroll to Friday
schedule for game and click on "watch" you can subscribe to "B2' for all the
quarterfinal games for $30 or $6 gets you a single game.  Don't know about
the quality of the feed.  I did watch the BC-Maine games on the ACC feed
from BC for $3.99 and it was excellent.  UMass also had a feed this weekend
but was simply showing what they had on the jumbotron with a radio audio but
it was free.  I don't know if they will also broadcast the  playoffs.

Jekyll and Hyde continues as usual.  Two "seasons" left.  All we need is 4/4
in the last season.  Keep the faith.