ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:57:13 -0500
BC and BU fans have a higher level of intelligence when it comes to
hockey.  Yes, they've been known to use some colorful language in their
cheers, but the environment doesn't seem to be as bad or hostile as when
I've been out at UMass.

I went to the one of the BC games at Conte forum with some friends
(including children).  We were sitting right next to the BC pep band.
The kids in the BC band were very gracious and funny (even after my
friend's daughter fessed up to rearranging their music folders when left
unattended before the game).