ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
David Torrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:14:23 -0800
Maine has all week to think about what happened this
past weekend.  Just don't think too, much about it.
No classes for two weeks.  I have not given up.  Maine
will take the series next weekend against the
Minutemen.  I am still very disappointed in the loss
on Friday night.  This was a game that they clearly
should have played at a much higher level according to
the radio.  I wasn't there.   Tim was clearly upset in
the pre-game last night while speaking with Hennigan.
He doesn't have the answers,  other than this team
clearly over achieved early in the year and has not
responded to the pressure to win.  This is a team with
talent but they clearly do not work hard enough or
have a sense of urgency at the right time.  I also
think they lack team ladership.   This will change
this weekend.   Anyone else have opinions?

Best regards,
David

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time