ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:17:35 -0400
Our season is done whether we lost to the best team or not -- we did not
get it done.
Nice storylines exist for the hometown hero Wisconsin Badgers, but it
does more good for Maine for a Hockey East school to win the national
championship than if another Hockey East school can't beat the Badgers
and the WCHA is crowned again.

--
  Deron Treadwell