ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:23:14 -0800
USCHO is calling it the greatest upset in College
Hockey History.  I am glad to see the Gophers gone!

On the Damon side of things, I am surprised and
disappointed.  It blows my mind how this happens in
what has the potential to be the last game of your
career.  Anything that you could be doing to violate
athletic department rules is not what you need to be
doing to get ready for the national tournament.  BUT,
we have players that can step up and be heroes!